Terms and Conditions of Blog Participation
We hope you will comment and join the discussion on the PHIUS blog. We review comments before they’re posted, and those that are off-topic, promote a commercial product, make un verified claims, infringe intellectual property rights, violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, defame any person, or are personally hostile will not be published. Profanity or abusive language are prohibited.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on PHIUS-sponsored blogs, you give PHIUS the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, unsubstantiated, offensive, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, disparaging, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by PHIUS in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Post material that is irrelevant to the topic of discussion.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
PHIUS reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify PHIUS against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.